BAKER pumps have been used extensively throughout Australia, in a variety of industries and
applications, since the early 1980's when BPO (Back Pull-Out) configuration pumps first arrived
in Australia. They are a superior high-quality range of general purpose centrifugal pumps
designed and built for long service and low maintenance in a wide range of 'clear liquid'
applications, and are manufactured to the international EN733 (DIN24255) standard.
The three key product groups of BAKER HVAC pumps are as follows:
- BAKERFLOW - Long-Coupled Pumpsets (also known as SW series)
- BAKERBLOC - Close-Coupled Motorpumps (also known as BB series)
- BAKERLINE - Vertical Inline Motorpumps (also known as BL series)
Other pump types supplied by Masterflow Solutions are:
- HSC series - Horizontal Split Case Pumps
- MVM series - Vertical Multistage Pumps
- BBS series - Stainless Steel Motorpumps
- MCP series - Condensate Pumps
We have large stocks of spare parts in our Sydney warehouse, so all spare parts are readily
We have service agents stationed in all capital cities and also some regional centres such as
Bathurst, Newcastle, Central Coast, Cairns, Townsville, Toowoomba, Geelong and Wangaratta
so we are well placed to provide onsite support - e.g. coupling alignments, repairs, overhauls.
Please see Service & Repairs
for more details.
Please visit the Completed Projects
section of this website for examples of some high-profile
projects which have our BAKER pumps installed.