CENTRIFRUGAL WATER PUMPS
Masterflow Solutions are one of the most trusted centrifugal pump supplier in Australia. Having been in the business for over 20 years, our company has nurtured a proud tradition of top-class supply and service to the most demanding applications in the industry. The diversity of applications and the various industries centrifugal pumps are used in means that it is critical to choose which industrial water pump is best suited to a particular application. Although the principle of a centrifugal pump remains the same there are different types.
We understand the importance of correct pump selection, which has led to our comprehensive range of high-quality products. In addition to top-grade equipment, we never compromise on fast and efficient support and service for clients all over Australia.
THE PRINCIPLE OF CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
Centrifugal pumps are some of the most commonly used pump types in the world. The pump is effective, robust, and comparatively inexpensive to produce. The principle is simple, well defined and thoroughly tested.
As the pump operates, it leads to increased fluid pressure from the pump inlet to its outlet. This added pressure forces the fluid through the system. The pump achieves this surge in pressure by transmitting mechanical energy from the motor to the fluid through the impeller. From the inlet, the fluid flows to the impeller and out along its blades. This centrifugal force increases the fluid velocity, and as a result, the kinetic energy is converted to pressure.
As a service-orientated pump company, our crew of technicians handles the full gambit of repair and servicing work required for pump, motors and seal servicing. We offer onsite repairs, motor and impeller upgrades, and a full range of spare parts for all leading pump brands.
With years of experience and extensive knowledge in the field of centrifugal pumps, we are well equipped to solve today’s biggest fluid challenges. Our focus is on providing exceptional service and delivering client satisfaction.
A SELECTION OF CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
Masterflow Solutions provides expert advice and assistance on pump selection. Our complete range of centrifugal water pumps includes:
- Long Coupled Pumps - Our longcoupled pumps are designed to the one of the world’s most widely accepted pump standards,offering a wide range of benefits in terms of economy, reliability and convenience.
- Close Coupled Pumps - Our close coupled pumps comply to the dimensional standards and performance of international standard DIN 24255.
- Vertical Inline Pumps - Our Baker In-line Series combines in the advantages of a conventional motor pump and the compact and versatile In-line design, making it suitable for restricted space applications.
- Horizontal Split Case Pumps - Our range of horizontal split case pumps boasts optimum efficiencies in systems that are outside the performance range of back pull out centrifugal pumps.
- Multistage Pumps - Our range of vertical multistage pumps is available in different sizes and various numbers of sizes to provide the flow and pressure required.
- Sea and River Water Pumps - Our range of sea and river water pumps is made of engineered plastics and high-grade ceramics, with no mechanical seals or packed glands.
- Packaged Pump Systems - Our specialised range of packaged systems complies with relevant Australian Standards. We provide support services from initial engineering assistance to on-site commissioning.
- High Temperature Pumps - We offer a range of specialised high temperature pumps used in solar-type applications.
- High Pressure Pumps - We have a specialised range of high-pressure pumps up to 40 bar, available in the BAKER-BLOC, BAKER-FLOW and horizontal split-case pump type, depending on your requirements.
- Condensate Pumps and Tubing - Our range of condensate pumps comes with different design features and performance characteristics to suit a variety of installations.
- Pump Repairs and Maintenance - We have an operational workshop to support our service technicians for the full range of servicing and repair work needed for pumps, motors and seals.
- Fuel Transfer Pumps - We stock a range of fuel transfer pumps from top brands including Fillrite, Oberdorfer, Piusi and Tuthill, available in electric, diesel and petrol driven configurations.
- Circulator Pumps - Our circulator pumps are designed for small flow, small head applications; suitable in chilled water systems where a small additional flow is required to service the chiller.
Masterflow Solutions is committed to providing quality, value for money and superior service. Contact our team for enquiries or fill out enquiry form today.