To assist contractors and commissioning agents, Masterflow has developed a range of portable flushing rigs that are available to be hired out or available for purchase. These range from 8 L/S to 75 L/S, thus catering for the majority of systems
|Rig No.||Phase||Flow (L/s)||Flush Ø (mm)||Inclusion|
|1||3||5 -8||Up to 80||Wheelie Bin|
|2||3||10 - 20||100 - 125||Dosing Pot & filter sock in Y strainer|
|3||3||20 - 39||150 -200||Dosing Pot & filter sock in Y strainer|
|4||3||40 - 75||250||Dosing Pot & filte sock in Y strainer|
- Four models from 8 – 75 litres per second
- Allows you to flush floor by floor
- D castors for portability
- Quick change of filters
- Single & Three phase available
- Preserves your permanent pumps
- Simultaneous Water Treatment
- Flow measurement for correct velocity
All systems come with the following:
- VSD drive – this can be free issued if required. Masterflow electrically connect.
- Smaller Riggs come with flexible Hose and Camlocs for quick connection.
- Larger Riggs have 150 flexible reinforced rubber hose with crimped ends and Roll Groove fittings.
- Protection Enclosure for VSD
- Flexible cable with a range of plugs to suit your site connection.
- Oventrop balancing valve for flow measurement