Automatic Air Vents
- After the initial venting of a system through AAVs, manual venting of radiators, fan coils etc, an Optivent Deaerator will rapidly remove all air pockets and achieve a deep level of deaeration to allow commissioning to proceed without the usual problems of unrepeatable readings on balancing valves and the like.
- All waterborne noise created by air in the system is eliminated.
- No more call outs for bleeding of radiators, fan coils etc.
- Heat transfer rate in heat exchangers is increased because of reduced air content in the water with ‘fouling’ a thing of the past.
- Optimum heat emitter and heat absorber output is achieved.
- Dirt (sludge/magnetite) will not form because all air (including oxygen) is removed.
- The pump seals will last for an extended period as the circulating water is totally air and dirt free.
- The system will last 30 years, so you will only need to replace the boiler or chiller for increased efficiency.
- If part of the system is removed for whatever purpose, the fresh replacement water will not cause any corrosion as the deaerator will deaerate the system automatically after manual venting of the new addition to the system.
- Old dirty systems can be cleaned using flocculants in conjunction with the dirt separator, or simply circulate through the dirt separator before opening up to a new boiler or chiller.
- The leak proof Optivent vent cap on all deaeration products is hand assembled and 100% tested.
- 3 year guarantee.
Virtually any one of the above benefits will save far more than the capital expenditure, and savings will continue for the life of the system installation, proving that the application of an Optivent product is value for money.
We look forward to the opportunity of
Please contact us with your requirements; we are always ready to listen.