Overfill Prevention Valves
Masterflow Overfill Prevention Valves protect overfilling of the tank, thus avoiding environmental spill. A full range is available to suit underground tanks, above ground tanks for fuel, oils, water and chemical installations. Manufactured from quality components, Masterflow provides the peace of mind necessary for such a simple yet crucial device.
Preventing overfill is essential for many reasons. Without it, the impact can be catastrophic and include:
- Major fines from environmental and regulatory authorities.
- Loss of liquid or fuel, thereby affecting the efficiency of your operation or production capacity.
- Damage to the environment.
- Significant cost to your business.
- Damage reputation in the market.
However, a correctly sized and good quality Overfill Prevention Valve, as supplied by Masterflow Solutions, will help protect you from the above, and assist in the following:
- Compliance to AS1940, AS1692 and other important regulatory standards.
- Fulfilling best industry practice.
- Meeting your obligations to the refuelling company.
AS1940 contains several clauses about overfill prevention, one of which is “Overfill prevention shall be provided by an alarm sounding and the flow of liquid being stopped, before the tank overflows.” The proven method of overfill prevention is a mechanical valve, and in some applications an Overfill Alarm is also necessary to comply with AS1940 and AS1692.
We look forward to the opportunity of
Please contact us with your requirements; we are always ready to listen.