Pump/Motor Service & Repairs
Save money and minimise downtime!
Masterflow Solutions has an established service network throughout Australia which provides our customers with professional, reliable and cost effective service and repair solutions for all HVAC pump and motor types. Our highly skilled and experienced service technicians provide the following service and repair solutions:
IN-HOUSE REPAIRS - dedicated service centres
Our comprehensive engineering workshops are fully equipped to repair, rebuild and test all brands of pumps and motors. Our experienced technicians can advise you on both the wisdom and cost of repairing your existing pumps. At our service centres we offer you qualified advice and service and fast turnaround on spares and repairs.
Our refurbished pumps can be offered a new full service life with warranty ex works at vast savings compared to new replacement.
- Complete pump overhauls - replacement of seals, bearings, gaskets
- Conversion from Packed Gland to Mechanical Seal
- Adaption to deliver differing output characteristics
- Machining and shaft rebuilds / re-sleeving
- Repairs to all makes and models
- Motor rewinds
ON-SITE REPAIRS - experienced field technicians
Our fleet of service vehicles and dedicated team of experienced field technicians provide qualified advice and on time repairs and service at your premises.
- Onsite pump/motor rebuilds
- Onsite coupling alignments
- Site pump surveys/assessments
- Breakdown service
- Impeller upgrades
We have service agents stationed in all capital cities and also some regional centres such as Bathurst, Newcastle, Central Coast, Cairns, Townsville, Toowoomba, Geelong and Wangaratta so we are well placed to provide onsite support - e.g. coupling alignments, repairs, overhauls.
SPARE PARTS - large range in stock
Masterflow Solutions stocks spare parts to ensure we can get your pumps working again quickly. We have large stocks of spare parts in our Sydney warehouse, so all spare parts are readily available. Call/email our Service Team for prompt quotations and quick deliveries.
When it comes to spare parts we provide:
- what you need
- where you need it
- when you need it
REPLACEMENT PUMPSETS - 'Supply In Parts' option
Not sure how to get your large/heavy replacement pumpset into the plantroom?
No lift to the plantroom level?
No crane access or missed the last cranelift?
Then ask us about our 'Supply In Parts' option.
Suddenly a seemingly impossible task becomes easily accomplishable!
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY - safety is our priority
Prior to every onsite job, Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) are produced for the proposed works. All our onsite service technicians have been trained in safe work practices and hold current 'White Card' Construction Induction Certificates. You can have peace of mind that we are committed at all times to the safety of your staff, your equipment, and our service technicians.
OUR SERVICE PROCEDURE - professional process with a methodical approach
- When a pump is sent to us for repair it is booked in and given its own job number. Then it is scheduled for a thorough inspection by one of our highly trained service personnel.
- At the inspection stage the service fitter responsible for the pump will ascertain if it is appropriate to be repaired. If it is beyond economical repair the customer is advised and a replacement pump is offered by our sales staff. Otherwise a comprehensive list of components required to carry out the repair is noted and a quotation is sent to the customer.
- Once approval has been received from the customer the pump is promptly scheduled for repair.
- After being repaired and reassembled, the pump is static tested (where possible) to ensure there are no leaks and that the pump is in proper working order when returned to the customer.
- The customer is notified immediately upon completion.
- A record of the repair is kept for future reference.
Warranty Maintenance Form
Fill in our warranty maintenance form